Construction as part of a consortium with GIRAUD of a Prado-Concorde building complex including:
- the prestigious “Le Bois Volant” apartment building: 156 multi-tenant apartments in a 9-floor building + business premises on the ground floor and first floor, plus a 3-floor underground car park;
- the “L’Apogée” retirement apartment building: 80 apartments in a 9-floor building with business premises on the ground floor and first floor, plus 2-floor underground car park;
- the “Cap Concorde” business centre: a 7-floor office building divided into 7 sets of premises;
- the “Nouvelle Ère” social housing apartment building: two 9-floor apartment buildings with 44 and 57 apartments, including shops on the ground floor;
- the campus and shops: a student campus including 162 rooms + caretaker accommodation in an 8-floor building with business premises on the ground floor (cafeteria, laundry, etc.) + school + police station, plus 3-floor underground car park.
This diversity guarantees sustainable sharing and relations.
Owner: HÉLÉNIS & OPALIA
Architect: VALODE & PISTRE